Coronavirus: visiting restrictions
For security reasons, visits are currently restricted. Thank you for your understanding.
- A maximum of 1 visitor per patient and day.
- Visits permitted from 13.30 until 20.00 hrs.*
- Visitors must wear a surgical mask during the visit and disinfect their hands (cloth mask not allowed).
- The visit takes place in consultation with the nurse in charge.
- No admittance for visitors with symptoms of an infection.
*No limitation of visiting hours for visitors from dying persons.
Please find further information on the Insel Gruppe website: